Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm back...

Or, atleast I'm gonna try to be back. It's been crazy these last 12 or so months and I have seriously neglected this blog. My bad.

I'm gonna try to update more often in the future. Instead of going with long, drawn out stuff, I think my goal should be to just write short updates - blurbs, random thoughts, etc. - just to keep folks updated (the 1 person who is actually subscribed to this blog that is.)

Anyway, it's an off-week in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the final one of the season. Atlanta is next week, followed by Richmond, and then the 10-race Chase for the Sprint Cup kicks off in New Hampshire in September.

Should be a fun ride to the title as there really hasn't been a clear-cut favorite throughout the entire season. Kevin Harvick and Jeff Gordon have been 1-2 in the points for weeks now, but I don't know if consistency can win this chase this year. I think wins will be big. Someone needs to seperate themselves from the rest of the field.

Until next time, there's my random update for today. See you again in 3 months.

No comments: